OT-Girls Slumber Party Ideas

My DD had a friend sleep over a few weeks ago. Since we are all headed to WDW in a few weeks for a dance performance, the girls made Disney inspired flip flops. They are really easy to make, the key is making sure that the the knots are tights. The girls (8y.o.) did it all themselves, I just tightened the knots. I cut lots of ribbon in 3 inche pieces and they did the rest. I trimmed the ribbon a bit after the picture was taken too.
flipflops.jpg

The girls are love to put makeup on each other, I brought out my foot spa and did pedicures and they sang and danced a lot on the Wii dance.

My DD had a sleepover with 5 girls for her 8th birthday and I thought it was just the right amount. No one got left out and all the girls got along. A couple of suggestions:

Gave the girls a digital camera and then printed the pictures at home. They made little scrap books to remember the night. Got little scrap book kits off of the clearance rack at AC Moore.

Got a jewelery making kit from Oriental Trading - girls made their own bracelets.

Got canvas bags from Michael's and had the kids pick an iron on to put on it and then they decorated with fabric markers. They were able to put everything in the bag to take home. Just small bags, nothing huge.

Kids loved the crafts and my daughter still flips through the scrap book.

Good luck and have fun! They grow up so quickly!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter