• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

OT- generic diapers, anyone used them

I started using Meijer brand and love them:thumbsup2 . I only get Luvs when they are on sale and I have a coupon. We had problems w/DS leaking in the wee hours of the morning until I started changing him before I went to bed, no problems since then.

I don't use disposables very often, but for those times that I do need them, I've liked both Huggies and the BJs brand. I've heard that the BJs brand is good for infants, but not so great with toddlers.

Jen

We've been done with diapers now for a while, but when he was small, I used Huggies for DS pretty much exclusivley - had gotten some pampers as gifts but always had leak problems with them for DS. When he got a little older I switched to Luvs since they were cheaper and sometimes had coupons and Target often had Special Purchase bulk box pricing on them. Then did start using Target brand shortly afterwards when they became more prevalent and we ended up using those up until we didn't need diapers anymore. I thought they were very comparable, and priced cheaper usually than the big brands with a coupon. Also like Target brand wipes.

We love Kroger brand diapers!! They never leak and fit perfect. Only other diapers we like are Pampers (Huggies leak every time--yuck!). But luckily we prefer Kroger to any others, and they are so much cheaper! We use Members Mark wipes from Sam's.

I am a big fan of generics. I buy Pampers and Huggies often when I have coupons coupled with a sale, but I actually find that Huggies seem to be uncomfortable and Pampers probably leaks more than any brand we have used--I mean consistently, throught all the sizes. Go figure. Anyways, I love the store brands. Target and Walmart are okay, but I really like Walgreen's, Jewel (Albertson's) and Dominick's (Safeway) brand. Really, a diaper is a diaper to me. I know some are more stretchy and they seem to be more ideal, but in the end, they mostly do the job and I find the higher priced ones leak more than the lower ones.

I love target pull-ups. They have refastenable(is that a word???) sides and we never have leaks. Many of the brand names do not even have that. As far as diapers we tried everything and I luv my luvs! Couldn't beat 'em for the cost and quality.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter