OT - False Labour All Day - ONE WEEK LATER...still nothing. :(

:sunny: HI BETH

Just checking in to see how you are doing? Any more labour pains - well, its my birthday in 7 days, so maybe baby is waiting for the 5th of July ... :rotfl:
Take care

Lotsa Hugs :grouphug:

Hi Beth :wave:

I hope that everything is going okay. :thumbsup2

Hope you and DH are having fun with the "natural induction" method. :rotfl: Fingers crossed that soon there will be another Canadian Disney fan joining the party!

Hi everyone! :wave2:

Nothing yet! At the moment, the baby has the hiccups but that's about all. I held my friend's 3 day old baby for a few hours this afternoon hoping that might get my oxytocin going but no luck. Still working on the natural induction. I will let you all know! It's GOT to be withing the next week or so...DH's last day of school is tomorrow so it will be nice that he's done work for the summer when the baby comes.

Fingers CROSSED! :cheer2:

Beth :rolleyes1

Good Luck!

Hope to hear good news upon my return on Monday!

:grouphug:

Oh my, I could not wait to find out if the baby has come. Can't wait to see pictures.

:grouphug:

Still no baby...a few twinges this morning but I know better than to get my hopes up... :rolleyes:

I read somewhere that the best way to go into labour is to put on your best underwear so that your water will break and ruin them. Who the heck can still wear their best underwear when they're 39 weeks pregnant? :confused3 :confused3 :confused3 That's what I'd like to know! My best underwear are buried deep at the bottom of the drawer. If I can get into them before Christmas I'll be VERY happy with myself. :rotfl:

Will keep you all updated. Can't be long now... :dance3: :dance3:

Beth :wave2:

tinkerbeth said:
I read somewhere that the best way to go into labour is to put on your best underwear so that your water will break and ruin them. Who the heck can still wear their best underwear when they're 39 weeks QUOTE]
:rotfl: :lmao:
Thanks Beth for the laugh and update ... dont know too many women who would fit in their best underwear - lol!
If you have your baby before Monday. well early congrats or else I'll check in on Monday afternoon :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes

I'm thinking that this baby wants to be a real member of the Canadian board, and will be born on July first. ;) Who's running the pool?

Debbie said:
I'm thinking that this baby wants to be a real member of the Canadian board, and will be born on July first. ;) Who's running the pool?

No, I think July 3rd...My birthday :rotfl:

July 1st will make my dh annoyed...he won't be able to watch the England game! It would serve him right for getting me into this mess!!!

My mom keeps saying the baby's dropped more...I think it's wishful thinking on her part. She wants the baby to be born so she can book her holidays! :rolleyes:

Update tomorrow.

Beth :)

tinkerbeth said:
.....I read somewhere that the best way to go into labour is to put on your best underwear so that your water will break and ruin them. Who the heck can still wear their best underwear when they're 39 weeks pregnant? :confused3 :confused3 :confused3 .......

Honey, my kids are 8 years old....underwear is *still* at the bottom of the drawer :crazy:

Hope that no update this morning means that things are progressing!!!:tink:

:sunny:

the smaller bra's never come back out either :rolleyes: :sad2: although dh was never sad about that :lmao:

Nothing to report today - maybe the fireworks tonight will SCARE the baby out! :)

I'm losing patience... :badpc:

Beth :)

tinkerbeth said:
Nothing to report today - maybe the fireworks tonight will SCARE the baby out! :)

Good luck. We had our community fireworks last night and didn't work for me :)

Another day...no baby. It's now been a week since my last labour...might have to try some more natural induction tonight. :blush:

Here's hoping!

Beth :surfweb:

tinkerbeth said:
Another day...no baby. It's now been a week since my last labour...might have to try some more natural induction tonight. :blush:

Here's hoping!

Beth :surfweb:

Hmmmm. Sounds like it might have worked!!!??? :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter