OT - Ebay or consignment shop?

tinkerbeth

Goin' back soon!!
Hi all,

I have some unused toys that my son never got around to... :blush: and I'm either going to take them to the consignment shop and get store credit there for them, or take them to the ebay agent in town that will sell them and keep 20%. Or I suppose I could list them myself and sell them. Which way is going to be better for you vetrans out there? Will I get more or less on ebay than I would get from the consignment shop do you think?

Thanks! :)

Beth :earsgirl:

The best way to find out would be to go on Ebay and do a "completed items" search for the same toy. That would give you a good idea of what they are selling for at the moment. Then you could call the consignment store and see what they would offer to sell it at. Personally, even though Ebay takes time, it is fairly easy to do. I would never give anyone else 20% just to do the listing for me. Does she do the packing and shipping also?.............P

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter