OT ebay - anyone buy from this person?

Disney Addicted

DIS Veteran
To all you Disney scrapbookers out there, have any of you purchased from LIVELOVE2SCRAP?

I have e-mailed her twice over 2 weeks. Asking if she will ship to Canada, listing the items I want to purchase and asking for a total cost quote. And included my city/province/postal code so she could get shipping costs.

Nothing... no reply... I guess she could be away, but would not most people selling that quantity of products have an automated reply informing you that she is away and will get back to you ASAP? :confused3

She gets amazing feedback from everyone. It's so frustrating because her Disney paper pieces look amazing and I don't really see anyone else selling the variety she has. She also has 6 Disney 12x12 paper sheets I really want!

To all you Disney scrapbookers out there, have any of you purchased from LIVELOVE2SCRAP?

I have e-mailed her twice over 2 weeks. Asking if she will ship to Canada, listing the items I want to purchase and asking for a total cost quote. And included my city/province/postal code so she could get shipping costs.

Nothing... no reply... I guess she could be away, but would not most people selling that quantity of products have an automated reply informing you that she is away and will get back to you ASAP? :confused3

She gets amazing feedback from everyone. It's so frustrating because her Disney paper pieces look amazing and I don't really see anyone else selling the variety she has. She also has 6 Disney 12x12 paper sheets I really want!

I'm sure it's frustrating that this person has items you want to buy, but I would not trust a seller that doesn't respond in 2 weeks, no matter how good her feedback is.

The seller only ships to the USA.

Maybe you could get a friend in the States to buy them and then ship to you.

I'm sure it's frustrating that this person has items you want to buy, but I would not trust a seller that doesn't respond in 2 weeks, no matter how good her feedback is.

Yes, I have been debating that as well.

The seller only ships to the USA.

Maybe you could get a friend in the States to buy them and then ship to you.

I have had success in getting (usa only) sellers to ship to me by politely asking if they would consider it in the past. I was hoping she would be one.

Except for DISers, I actually don't really know anyone in the States.

====

HEY! Guess I posted too soon! :goodvibes While replying back to you two, I checked my inbox again and there is a reply from her! Actually, it's a very good reason and I'm willing to assume true with such great feedback. As my order will be relatively small (ie, $20-$25) I'm willing to take the risk. I have not been gyped yet (knock-on-wood!).

Thanks for the replies!

I looked at her stuff once but couldn't figure out if it was a true paper piecing or a printed piece. It says that she prints the design out and then pieces paper on top which would be a piecing? I did find the Mickey car on line as clip art and I used it with MTC on my Cricut and was able to create my own paper piecing......still her designs are pretty/cute.....just wasn't sure at how they'd look in person. You'll have to come back and post an update with what you think of them and if they rival other paper piecings you've seen/done.

I guess I'm just used to cutting a shadow out and then piecing the top pieces on to create the 3-D effect....but printing the design then putting the exact design on top of it using cut pieces would probably be the same?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter