OT Disney princess Santa hats?

stepmom3

Mouseketeer<br><font color=purple>Thanks in advanc
I recently saw a picture of a beautiful pink santa hat that had a tiara on it and Princess written across the front. I figured as beautiful as they were, they must be from Disney. Has anyone seen these or know if they come from Disney? I would love to get one for my little Princess!

Yes, they sell them in the parks along with other holiday headgear. I don't recall the price, but you could probably find them by calling the number for WDW merchandise.

Hope that helps!

Someone told me they saw a pink santa hat with something on it at Walmart. Not sure if it is the same one or not.

We saw them on the "LIVE" WDW Christmas Parade and my DNiece was dying for one. maybe next Christmas I told her--- I guess I should call WDW merchandise huh???

Thanks for all of your help. I called Disney Merchandise today and they are all sold out! I guess I will have to wait until next year!

I e-mailed them for the blue Tink hat and no answer .That most likely means they didn't find 1 either.

stepmom3 said:
Thanks for all of your help. I called Disney Merchandise today and they are all sold out! I guess I will have to wait until next year!

I'm sorry that didn't work for you. I have recently been purchasing items on my trips to WDW that other board members are seeking, and mailing it to them. Maybe if you go to the theme park thread or countdown thread you could find a kind soul to buy and mail it to you? (sorry, I just got home from my 6th trip this year and doubt that I will be back soon! :rotfl: )

Hope that things work out!!

stepmom3 said:

I got the same reply when I called yesterday afternoon.

There is always next year. ( if I remember to call early enough!!)

I saw the pink princess Santa hats the other day at DTD. I'll check next time I'm there and see if they have any. Sometimes, Disney merchandising doesn't check with all of the stores.

They have been sold out of the blue Tink santa hats for a couple of weeks.

I checked DTD today. They are totaly out of the Princess Santa hats and the Tink Santa hats.

reinita1002, I don't have a picture of the Tink hat. It was blue with snowflakes on it and Tink on the front.

See, lots of nice souls around here! Glad that someone was able to track it down..... :teeth:

We saw the pink princess hat in MGM near the beginning of last week. Sadly, we didn't know how quickly these were selling. By that afternoon, their were none to be found anywhere. We were told that they wouldn't be restocked. I'm surprised. I would think that these would have sold throughout the winter...not just for Christmas.

Maybe you could call disney delivears? That's the merchandise number for Disneyland in California. Perhaps the demand for merchandise was different in California and they may have some left!
I'll see if I can find the number for you.
Good Luck!!!

Here it is!! (800) 362-4533.
Let us know how the hunt goes!!

We have this hat. We bought it from Disney Deals for maybe 6.99. You might check back there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter