• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

OT: Disney Dollars

Sparkles9306

Disney Fanatic!!
I'm thinking about including Disney Dollars in our welcome bags, but I have one question. I've never used them before. When you pay with Disney Dollars, do you get Disney Dollars back or regular money?

Hi,

That sounds like a great idea.

Where do you get the Disney Dollars from?

Kel x

We started giving Disney Dollars with birthday presents, Christmas presents, etc. We figure that they can save them up and use them for a nice dinner or getting a cool souvenier when they come to the wedding.

Disney dollars are a great gift! We saved up about $2,000 disney dollars before the wedding and used them to pay for the hotel and many dinners, it worked out great!!

mary626- ot but i got the sample dvd srom stan at stvs and your weding was on it, it looked great

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter