OT- Disney Chamilia beads at WDW?

I too am looking to pick one up when we go. I've just started my bracelet and haven't actually bought any beads yet. I want to take my time and pick meaningful ones. If it's going to be awhile before my bracelet is full, do I need locks? When you twist the beads on, do they still slide around w/out a lock to stop them?

I just don't want to buy locks, if I don't really need them. I'd rather spend the money on a bead.:rolleyes:

Thanks!

I too am looking to pick one up when we go. I've just started my bracelet and haven't actually bought any beads yet. I want to take my time and pick meaningful ones. If it's going to be awhile before my bracelet is full, do I need locks? When you twist the beads on, do they still slide around w/out a lock to stop them?

I just don't want to buy locks, if I don't really need them. I'd rather spend the money on a bead.:rolleyes:

Thanks!

Actually, you might want to think about locks. My DH surprised me with a bracelet and the gold Mickey charm on one trip - and that's the only bead I had for some time. One day I grabbed my bracelet and put it on while heading out to my car. About 45 minutes later I was touching my bracelet and to my absolute horror I couldn't find the charm! It had come right off!!! I was in a panic. After rushing home I started frantically looking for it and by some divine miracle I FOUND THE CHARM ON MY DRIVEWAY. Soon after we purchased more charms and I haven't had a problem, but I would be very very careful - better safe than sorry. I almost bought the locks, but since we were leaving for WDW soon, I didn't. I think if you have just one or two charms it is easy for them to twist off.

HTH!

Thanks gabriellyn for the advice. I'm sure that was mortifying to find it missing, but I'm happy that you found it!

Does anyone know if the beads fit a Brighton charm bracelet? I want a bead but dont want to purchase a bracelet.

I have a Pandora bracelet and now I want a Disney bead or 2 or 3. I didn't know they were interchangeable! So excited!!:thumbsup2

There are places you can buy Chamilia Charms all over WDW. We bought them at World of Disney stocks them, the Contemporary, the Grand Floridian and Animal Kingdom, but there are probably more than that.

Also, there is an authorised dealer at the Florida Mall called Charm Chateau or something like it. It's a kiosk near Old Navy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter