• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

OT Crayola Factory in Easton PA

JJLJ

Mouseketeer
Hello:
We were thinking of taking our 4 Year old daughter and 3 year old son here for an afternoon. We have never been to the Crayola factory . Just wondering if you think this is a fun trip for kids this age.

Thanks in advance for your responses.
JJLJ

Im interested too as we will be visiting relatives there in July with a 2 & 5 yr old. My cousin's dh worked there for a few years too.

alison

We went when dd was about 4 or 5. It's worth it if you'll be in the area. There's demonstrations on how they make crayons and markers. More importantly, there are many craft stations where the children can work with the crayola materials. We had a good time! :thumbsup2

We have 5 kids 11-4 and they love it! We go about once a year. My oldest seems to "get attitude" when I tell her that she has to get up early to go to Crayola, but once she gets there she has a lot of fun.

They have many different products you can play with. It doesn't seem like you could spend a whole day there, but you can!

My kid shad the best time at Crayola. We went the day before my daughters birthday and they gave her a few free gifts. The staff there were wonderful. They really made it fun for our kids. Enjoy!

We took DD last summer as a side day trip fro Sesame Place, 3 yrs old at the time, and she absolutely LOVED it!!! her favorite part was where you could draw a picture on a slide and then put it on a projector and it shows up on the wall HUGE! There was this big sidewalk chalk area that she loved too! Another station where you could make paper crowns and stuff...markers, crayons, glue, glitter, etc... I think your kids will have tons of fun! If it werent so far from CT I would go a lot more often! :thumbsup2

We went last summer when DD was 3 and another family with a 2 year old. It was a great time but I was surprised at how busy it was on a weekday in July - it was pandemonium. Regardless, we took our time and just did our best to ignore the wild children that were not being supervised by their parents. We made a lot of fun crafts that we still have and bought some nice Crayola products we haven't been able to get anywhere else. I think it's worth alotting an afternoon to. Have fun.

My parents live near the Crayola factory so everytime that we take my 5.5 year old DD to their house for a visit she begs to go to the Crayola factory. She is very in to doing arts and crafts activities so she thinks that it is just the coolest place.

How far is the Crayola Factory from central Philadelphia? We will be there this summer visiting my sister and that sounds like a fun place to go. Thanks!!

Another vote for super fun. My kids love that place. When we visit Sesame it's on the way home, so we usually stop.

How far is the Crayola Factory from central Philadelphia? We will be there this summer visiting my sister and that sounds like a fun place to go. Thanks!!
It's been a while since I drove that route but I'd say just under two hours from Center City... getting out of Philly is the most time-consuming part... You head north toward Allentown (via the turnpike) and then east. Does that sound about right, Philly people?

Thanks to all who responded. We went to Crayola today and our 2 children really enjoyed it. It was a great day. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter