OT: ChaCha

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm actually b2b this morning. I was hoping to be making .20 today but for some reason I did not make TG again! I'm starting to get a little frustrated!

I logged on after a long holiday weekend.

Not one question in an hour.

No chance at all I will have $100 in my account by December 15 unless there is a MAJOR change. I am lucky to make $1.00 a day.

I'm hoping something changes soon. I have a lot of interests listed. Not sure what else to do.

I hope those white box questions don't count against us. Over the weekend I clicked Accept as soon as they popped up, but I took too long to answer. Don't know how that can be possible, since I clicked accept as soon as it appeared. I've had no questions all day, which is a bit depressing! I was hoping for at least one or two today! I can't complain since I will probably make the $100 mark this month. I am only $17 away and still have 2 weeks to get to $100!

I was b2b for 4 days and that ended yesterday. Now nothing.

To those that were deactivated... when did you start with ChaCha? Also, did they give you any reason for being cut? That is so sad!

I was b2b from Thanksgiving- Saturday on Saturday my cable, phone, and internet all went out :( There went my b2b. Sunday wasn't too bad I made about $10 ( top guide rate) then ChaCha logged me out in the middle of a question, not once but twice. Then I gave up on Sunday.

So far today I've been on a hour and have gotten 2 questions:(

I've worked with ChaCha since July 5th 2008.

I just want to reach my $100 by Dec. 15th. I think I'm at $84 now. I just started in early Nov. as an exp. and looks like I hopped on just as things were starting to sink. Too bad :(

I just received my debit card for ChaCha. I can't figure out how to activate it though. The ChaCha site said something about needing to sign up at the bank website and enter my account code on the ChaCha website. I got disconnected and the information about entering the code on the site isn't there anymore.

I went to the First Internet Bank website but I can't figure out how to sign up/view my account information. Does anyone know how I go about making an account at the bank so I can use the card?

Thanks.

I just received my debit card for ChaCha. I can't figure out how to activate it though. The ChaCha site said something about needing to sign up at the bank website and enter my account code on the ChaCha website. I got disconnected and the information about entering the code on the site isn't there anymore.

I went to the First Internet Bank website but I can't figure out how to sign up/view my account information. Does anyone know how I go about making an account at the bank so I can use the card?

Thanks.

My friend was told chacha is not accepting any new guides.She was invited to test and everything and after preparing for and attempting to test found out through the forum.Be sure you are hired!

My friend was told chacha is not accepting any new guides.She was invited to test and everything and after preparing for and attempting to test found out through the forum.Be sure you are hired!
Thanks. I finally got ChaCha's site to work enough for me to figure it out. Now if I can only get some questions to come my way!

Did you make that much the past few months cha chaing? to pay down 7000 to 1800! I am impressed!!!!

LOL, I wish! No, I've been cutting back in pretty much every area. I didn't start ChaChaing until the end of October. I made $250 in two weeks and then the traffic died. I'm only at $200 since 11/15.

ChaCha hasn't worked for me in weeks! For example, I have been signed on for 2 hours now and not a single question! I even have EXPLICIT as one of my categories with every word you can possibly imagine. You can't tell me that nobody is asking who has the biggest you-know-what anymore!!
Something smells fishy.

ChaCha hasn't worked for me in weeks! For example, I have been signed on for 2 hours now and not a single question! I even have EXPLICIT as one of my categories with every word you can possibly imagine. You can't tell me that nobody is asking who has the biggest you-know-what anymore!!
Something smells fishy.

Same here. I've updated my categories and tried staying logged in, but nothing. :confused3 And I've had the explicit categories/interests filled in with every word you can think of from the get go. Still nothing.

Something smells fishy.

ME TOO! :sad2:

i stayed up ALL NIGHT last night and completely redid my categories and interests per the instructions of another, more successful guide. now my traffic is almost non-existent AND i almost fell asleep driving my daughter to ballet!

i stayed up ALL NIGHT last night and completely redid my categories and interests per the instructions of another, more successful guide. now my traffic is almost non-existent AND i almost fell asleep driving my daughter to ballet!
Oh man, ouch!

I have been available for 3 hours and I have had only one question. And the question was "why is chacha failing?"

Hmmm.. good question.

That and i looked at the history and this person had 4 question in a row that were not even answered. :headache:

There is definitely something going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter