OT - Broken Crocs

punksmom

Mouseketeer
UPDATE - no need to respond -

I just called the store (sorry, the "no vacancy" sign shinning bright on the forhead today) and they have extra discs - was told to bring them back and they will fix - must be a common problen if they have an extra supply.

My DD12 has just returned from her visit to NB - returned with broken crocs.

I purchased them in April for our upcoming trip to WDW. She wanted to bring them with her to NB to get used to them before our WDW trip as she had not worn them yet.

They are broken at the strap where the black "croc" disc is - the disc is completely gone :confused3

Has they happened to anyone? Can you get replacement discs?

I am thinking about bringing them back to the store where I purchased them but it was back in April and really not sure if I am able to find the receipt.

TIA
C

My DD's did the same thing. I have been looking for a solution forever. Currently she has a red square notebook connector on it. I've also tried elastics, twist ties and am now tempted to try push tacks.

I went to Cotton Ginny, where I got my DDs pair.
They said that they had that happen to some of the Crocs from one shipment. They gave me the replacement pieces. I put them on, and they haven't come apart again since then, and that was over a year ago.

When our kids got their Mickey crocs they gave us a dozen extra clips just for that reason. The kids got them for x mas my oldest daughter wore hers starting in April and the top section tore at teh mickey head. I called the store and was told to call crocs so I did. Crocs basically said sorry they are over a month old and thus out of warranty. I explained to them about them being an x mas gift and not being worn till April and was told in no uncertain terms it didn't matter as it is from the date of purchase. Those are the last pair of crocs any of our family will every wear.

call the number here and its a ercording it will ask you address and the size type and colour of the show they will send you new rivits for free
https:// shop.crocs.com /Canada.aspx I had to put spaces in they wouldn't let me post a URl in my first post
Rae

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter