OT-Bed Bugs at Disney????

snomofinn

Queen of MY castle
Lately, I've been seeing alot about bed bugs. I've just read a few post on another forum about people having issues with bed bugs at Disney. Iam interested to find out if anyone out there had run into these little pest? What does Disney do to rid of these buggers? I have to say in all of my years of going to Disney, we have not run across bed bugs (knock on wood). Iam a freak about any kind of bugs, especially BED BUG! :eek: :scared:

I'm going to move this to the Resorts Board. I think you'll more responses from recent WDW visitors on that forum than you will on the Budget Board.

This topic has been discussed many times until we are all so itchy that we can hardly stand it.:scared: IMHO a search is the best way to get the most info because there is so much to be found there, rather than re-invent the wheel here with another 6 page thread. There are also many links within the old posts with pictures of the little pests magnified 5 zillion times their actual size! Just a thought!:goodvibes

OMG! I was just thinking about posting asking about bed bugs! A week ago I had a girl ask me at work if we carried a bed bug spray ( I work in retail) because she was going on a trip and her doctor said it would be a smart thing to get. I didn't think we carried and told her to maybe check walmart or someone place that delt with medicine. Well low and behold we do carry a lice and bed bug spray. I picked up a can and am going to take it with me on our trip just thinking about those little bugs drives me nuts. It doesn't hurt to be prepared

# 1 rule..

If you get a room and you spot them .. get out.

Do NOT attempt to control the pest infestation yourself, odds are you won't get them all.. and then you'll end up carrying some home with you! YUCK!

This requires PROFESSIONAL expertise. PLUS, You could also be on the hook if you spray something in the room that requires further cleaning to get of.. for example..

Ask to be moved... and then check the next room.

ok maybe a silly ? but how do u check for them.....i think they are pretty small so how do u spot them???? give some tips please

if you google how to look for bed bugs there is a few web sites that can explain "how too".

I have been hearing so much about these bed bugs at Disney, I have never seen or had any encounter with them but I would inspect even before I bring the bags in.

I think if anyone found any bed bugs in there room I would immediatly get out and report it to the front desk, and ask for a new room !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter