OT: Anyone wanna exchange/help with state quarters?

mitushib

DIS Veteran
I am collecting the state quarters and because of my location the only ones I have are Philadelphia mint. The Denver mint are rare in the tristate area. Anyone in and around the denver mint area who is having the same problem with getting Philadelphia mint quarters do you want to exchange with me?

Also if anyone is willing to send me denver mint quarters I would be willing to pay the shipping and quarter cost. I know they are availaible in Ebay but I do not actually want to buy a collection. I would rather do it the slow and steady way. So please let me know if anyone is interested.

I actually went through all my quarters last night and have LOTS of the Denver mint coins, PM me and let me know what you need and I'd be happy to help you out :)

I'm collecting also and have all the Philadelphia Mint quarters, but not too many of the Denver Mint...must be an East coast thing as those quarters do not make it down here either. It's fun collecting them though!

hey caribear do u have the Illionois P min quarter. I am not getting even a tarnished one here!!

You might also check at your bank. My mom works at a bank and gets a roll or quarters for each state when they first come out. She's never had a problem getting any state -- I assumed all banks could do this.

You might also check at your bank. My mom works at a bank and gets a roll or quarters for each state when they first come out. She's never had a problem getting any state -- I assumed all banks could do this.

They can, but most likely the bank will only have the ones from the closest mint. Here in Maryland we see all of the ones from the Philadelphia mint, but as others said, rarely the ones that come out of the Denver mint. Both mints produce each state, but generally the opposite coasts don't see a big circulation of each mint for quite a number of years.

Kimya

hey caribear do u have the Illionois P min quarter. I am not getting even a tarnished one here!!

I think I have both the P and D mint for the Illinois quarter in my book.....might have an extra P....I will check!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter