OT - Anyone having a hard time at work?

misslissa

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone...

I'm feeling a little desperate here so I hope you'll listen to my rant.

I just moved to a new city (Toronto) because my fiance got an amazing job offer. So, I left my job (that I loved, I normally love work) and started something new. It pays really well and the hours are better than I could ask for... but my boss has become unbearable.

I'm now looking for something new. Something hotel/tourism/travel/reservations related. If anyone knows of anything or can help out in any way... it would be appreciated.

I usually like to be happy, and this is making me so stressed, I need a change. :wizard:

Have you tried a CAA office? Not sure what type of pay you are used to, but it has been good for me to get back into the travel/tourism field. I know our offices here are always looking for people and I am sure the ones there are the same. PM if interested and I will search our job postings tonight when I get to work.

Sorry I can't help you with the job thing, but I can sympathize. My last boss was a total freak show. I hope you find something soon. You don't want to stress out before your wedding.
have you tried Wagonlit Travel? I remember a friend of ours used to work there for years, and she loved it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter