OT: anyone been to Six Gun City in NH lately?

marcyinPA

DIS Veteran
We'll be staying up in NH for a week in July. I was born there and have family up there, but have't been to Six Gun City since I was probably 8....Things change alot in 30 years!

I've checked the website, and it looks a bit hokey, but I'm looking for something that both my 7 year old and my 11 year old DS's will enjoy. StoryLand and Santa's Village won't fit the bill anymore (especially for the 11 year old!)

Any recent reviews would be appreciated!!

We have two boys, they were 9 and 6 at the time.....they LOVED it!

IT was hokey....but cute. THey really liked all the "acting" which consisted of teenagers who were acting out the parts....they even chased down a bad guy.

THe rides were fine. They did the lazer tag...and the water rides.

We spent a very fun day there....and I have tons of cute scrapbooking pages to prove it!

Have fun! Sandi

I have been wondering about this plave too. My sons collect the flyers from the state rest stops and they always bug me to go. ;)

We have not been in a couple of years. I think the last time we went our boys were 9 and 11. They had a blast! You must do the "black" water slide. :thumbsup2 Even "Mommy the Wimp" enjoyed it several times!!

OT- are you aware that this is the last year for Heritage NH? If you have a history buff in your family. You get to go on a ship that rocks and a simulated train ride to name a few things. We spent 2 hours there last weekend as oldest enjoyed it. For most of it you can go at your own pace. Oh and it is only $11.00

Enjoy what ever you do. :sunny:

Jefferson is where I grew up!!
Yes, its a bit "hokey" but kids might enjoy it. My kids will be going with the local day camp this year. I think its better since they put the waterslide in. Check out the Whales Tale waterpark in Lincoln NH as well, my kids love it there!http://www.whalestalewaterpark.net/

Have fun! :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter