OT - any scrapping bargains going?

MazdaUK

<font color=green>Curse this time difference!<br><
I'm heading to Vancouver on vacation in August so if anyone sees any money-off vouchers online that I need to print off before I go please let me know! I know DH will not want to drive me around to look on the off-chance, but if I can persuade him its worth it he might take a loop round somewhere. I know there's a Walmart on Vancouver Island which might be worth checking out - any other suggestions?

We're mostly going for the culture and the wildlife, (of course) but I firmly believe if you come back with bargains then your holiday is costing you less!

Mazda Uk, you might want to also considering ordering from an on-line Vancouver store and have them ship to your hotel or some places allow you to pick up if local.

Although I'm in Alberta, I pick up my online order from my regular place here and even get a further discount because I pay cash. Then while I'm there I look around and spend some more.

For some reason, I have Lovebug scrapbooking saved on my scrapping favourites. they are in Burnaby, B.C. The prices must have been good for me to save it. Haven't ordered from them yet though.

Enjoy your visit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter