OT (and, please forvige me, not Disney)...what happened to Pinky Dinky Doo?

fan_of_small_world

<font color=3333FF>I have never seen the Tiki Room
Sorry...totally OT here!

DD fell in love with Noggin's Pinky Dinky Doo earlier this year, but we've been away from watching it over the summer. I just tried to find it for her, though, and it's not listed at all. I even checked the Noggin website and although they are still showing links to PDD games and such, the show is not on their schedule.

Anyone know what happened or if it will be back?

Every once in awhile, Noggin does this. A new show starts now (wubby? something like that). Pinky will be back with new episodes soon.

I have DVR, and keep some shows recorded for emergencies (meltdowns, rainy days, etc). I always have to have Breakfast with Bear ready to go for my DD1 (it makes her dance and smile....I can't wait til our trip!!!!!!!!)

Hope it comes back soon!!!!!!!

Shannon :goodvibes

It shows it will be on the rest of the week starting 8/22. It's on at 2 PM (central) on noggin. Noggin just rearranged a lot of their shows. Wow! Wow! Wubzy is on today in Pinky's spot. :-) Hope that helps. We watch Pinky every day here. :-)

Oh,we love Pinky! My DD2 sings it all the time! It's a nice break from Dora and Elmo! Why are there not more shows on Disney with the princesses? Or are there and I just don't know?

barbie78 said:
Oh,we love Pinky! My DD2 sings it all the time! It's a nice break from Dora and Elmo! Why are there not more shows on Disney with the princesses? Or are there and I just don't know?

I am thinking on Saturday mornings on Toon Disney they ahve the Princess Power Hour: Ariel & Jasmine. I see what I can find for you.

The only thing that I can find is on Sat. and Sun. mornings from 9 - 10 (Eastern time) on Toon Disney they show Aladdin and The Little Mermaid.

I also see it still listed for later this week at 2 pm central.
We record our favorites on the DVR - best invention since sliced bread.
DD3, is absolutely crazy about The Wonder Pets! right now. I have to admit to liking Charlie & Lola too.

there switching back to toddler schedule i think :)

they take alot of the older kids shows off and during the day takes them a few days get it back to normal! Now that schools back in session in alot of places!

Amy :)

lg3 said:
I also see it still listed for later this week at 2 pm central.
We record our favorites on the DVR - best invention since sliced bread.
DD3, is absolutely crazy about The Wonder Pets! right now. I have to admit to liking Charlie & Lola too.

DD2 won't really watch Charlie & Lola, but DD5m seems to need Mommy to sit and hold her when it comes on! :rolleyes: I love it! We don't really watch tv on weekends, but I will DVR some princess stuff immediately! I want DD to recognize every character we see!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter