OT 35mm film

figment41

DIS Veteran
I have a lot of 35 mm film that I need developed does anyone have a budget place to develope it. The only places I found around here are CVS and walgreens @9.99 a roll and I have a lot of rolls.

TIA

Thanks I tried sams club, walmart and meijer they no longer develope film. It looks like I will try Costco next:wizard:

Good Morning...

If you have a Target in your area with a photo lab they should develope film. My local Target does and they do a really good job. :thumbsup2

Hope this helps.
CK in VA

At snapfish, its only 2.99 a roll and you get a discount for over 10 rolls. They also pay for the shipping for you to send it in.

http://www5.snapfish.com/snapfish/getMailerChoose/
Just a heads up, they charge $1.99 per roll shipping and handling. So, it would cost $4.98 to develop each roll. Still a good deal. I always used York Photo for film developing years ago when I still had a 35mm camera. I probably still have some of their mailers around. If you are going to mail your film off for developing, I would suggest you put your name/address on each roll of film. I always used self stick address labels.

Just did a quick google search and found ABC photo lab, Dale lab, and Clark color.

Thanks for bringing this up. I found a few undeveloped rolls in a cabinet last week - have no idea how old they are, but I'm curious and want to get them devellped some place CHEAP, because I'm not sure if they're even developable. They have to be at least 4 years old.

I just went into Walgreens yesturday and asked if they develop film and they said yes. But I am going to put it on cd so I can down load it on my computer.

I I thought that walmart still had MAIL IN 35 mm photo developing but maybe that has changed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter