Osborne Lights

CandiceF

DIS Veteran
Does anyone remember what time the lights get turned on? We went a couple of years ago and I can't remember.

Be there by 5:45 and you'll be in fine shape and good position to see the show.

Will it be crazy on "opening night" or are the crowds pretty much the same during the course of the season?

Will it be crazy on "opening night" or are the crowds pretty much the same during the course of the season?

It can vary all the time.
Expect most nights to be busy.
More so near Christmas.

Is it truly a "show" or do you just wander around to ooooh and aaaah for a bit? Will the crowd be in motion or everyone standing in one place for the duration? I pictured it as a "check out a song or two and split" kind of attraction.

Is it truly a "show" or do you just wander around to ooooh and aaaah for a bit? Will the crowd be in motion or everyone standing in one place for the duration? I pictured it as a "check out a song or two and split" kind of attraction.

The lights all stay on for about 15 minutes, and you can wander around.
Then, there will be an uptempo song and the lights will flash in various combinations and patterns
("dance") for that song.
Then, the lights will return to a steady "all-on" for about another 15 minutes, then dance...
and repeat in a sequence like that for the rest of the evening.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter