• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Osborne Lights

JoEllen

DIS Veteran
Hi all,

I'm taking family to the World the first week of December and staying at my home resort BW. I haven't been in a few years and was wondering if I can take them into the Studios for the Osborne lights at a reduced rate. We don't want to tour the park. Just see the lights. Is that possible?

No. Everyone entering the Park will need to have a valid ticket. There is no ticket media that permits someone to see "only" the Osborne Lights.

As an alternative, the resorts are beautifully decorated. You could tour those without a ticket.

Just wanted to say that the Osborne Lights are really something to see. If there is a way for you to juggle your plans so that you can see the lights then I would recommend you do it. There have been rumors in the past that the Osborne Lights could be discontinued when the Streets of America section is redone. Maybe you should see them while you still can.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter