• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Osborne lights new home?

Nope. Silver Dollar made an official statement that they are not.

So either they are copying them or need a new graphic artist who is actually creative.

Director of Publicity for Silver Dollar City and Herschend Family Entertainment, Lisa Rau -
“No, we have not acquired the Osborne Lights. We travel all over the world looking for inspiration for the things we do at all of our properties… but no direct inspiration came from the Osborne Lights at Disney.”

They probably figured that Disney wouldn't go after them once they left Disney.

I thought the exact same thing. We had season passes to Silver Dollar City last year and while we were there over Christmas I thought several times that their promo sheets for the upcoming New Christmas lights looked familiar!

This is so depressing. I was so hoping they would have been moved to a new park and/or someplace on Disney property.

Oh well. They were amazing while they lasted. :(

Yea was hoping they'd get a home elsewhere at Disney. Curious what actually happened to them. Think they could have even been nice just getting added to Disney springs somewhere even.

Ooo...makes me very tempted to travel to Branson. I absolutely adored the Osborne Family Lights and if this is anywhere near as good, it would be worth a trip!

Ooo...makes me very tempted to travel to Branson. I absolutely adored the Osborne Family Lights and if this is anywhere near as good, it would be worth a trip!,
We spend a lot of time in northern Arkansas and Branson is just a short drive away. Hmmmmmm.... :magnify:

It would be great to see them again next year, even if they are only coincidentally very similar.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter