Orlando to Boat: Transport needed for 1 on Jan 29th

KSRebel

Earning My Ears
Hi, I need to get from Disney area, The Ritz, to board the Wonder after a business meeting ends at noon on Jan 29. (3 night cruise)

I can get to the airport by abut 12:30.

I'm looking for economical transportation for myself only as my family will be bording at noon and I'll join them.

Any good ideas besides renting a car? It's my first cruise and can't wait!

KSRebel
(Ole Miss Grad)

why not just take the disney transportation bus. i think its $49.00 round trip or $25.00 each way. If you booked directly through the cruiseline, they can set it up, or have our travel agent do it. I would think that would be the best bet.

My family and I will be leaving the Boardwalk resort heading to the port to get on the same boat. We have room for one but wanted to leave a little earlier. My only concern is we get Palo reservations, I will check that out and get back with you. My e-mail is wcps@bellsouth.net

thomasmickeysmall.jpg

My son Thomas with Mickey on his 3rd Birthday Cruise

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter