Orlando stroller rentals

wendylovesdisney

DIS Veteran
I am interested in anyone's experience with Orlando Stroller Rentals.
Does anyone have any problems with the fit of their 2 kids in the Baby Jogger City Mini they use? How about for height of kids? I have a 5 and a 3 year old..
Is the company reliable?

We have friends who have used this company and were very pleased. As far as the City Mini, I personally love all the strollers Baby Jogger makes so I'm biased in that regard... :lmao:

Here are the specs for the City Mini - scroll down to where it says "Lets Go Strolling stroller specs" - the ladies that run this site actually measure the strollers as it's info parents really need to know. The "butt to canopy height" is esp. helpful for older kids, keeping in mind that even if their head just brushes the canopy they'll probably still be comfortable.

http://www.letsgostrolling.com/baby-jogger-city-mini-double.html

Compare these measurements to your kids when they're sitting down and also to any strollers you currently have and you'll get a good idea of how they'll fit. :thumbsup2

I just got back yesterday and LOVED the double citimini stroller!
Great service too!

Hey, were you there during 9/13 to 9/21 at all? We kept seeing the same families with the rental ones in different parks. LOL There was one family that had both a double and a single and another family that had just the double...all in orange.

We brought along our own Baby Jogger Mini Single (also in orange) and it was our first time finally using it and loved it for Disney! I had it sitting here in the box since April and only finally opened it up a few hours before leaving for the airport.

So I didn't get a chance to try it out or anything and was hoping for the best. LOL But it ended up working really well. :goodvibes

I'm thinking of renting the double stroller for my 3 and 6yo boys. Just concerned about how they will fit. They weigh 33lbs and 43 lbs and are 40in and 47in tall. I know the stroller will probably ride well, just wondering if anyone has used this stroller for older kids???

I'm thinking of renting the double stroller for my 3 and 6yo boys. Just concerned about how they will fit. They weigh 33lbs and 43 lbs and are 40in and 47in tall. I know the stroller will probably ride well, just wondering if anyone has used this stroller for older kids???

My kids are 3 and 5. About 36 and 41 inches tall. They fit great. Even though my kids are getting older, I loved this stroller so much I am thinking of asking for it for Christmas! It retails for like 400.00 and I would not use it very much at this stage of the game - but I loved this stroller!!!!!

My oldest is just over 48" and he fits in the City Mini but the top of his head just brushes the canopy and his thighs are lifted slightly off the seat with his feet on the footrest, but not uncomfortably so, or so he says. If you're going to be renting one for your vacation, your boys should be fine.

I was looking into buying one (we played with a floor model at a local upscale retailer) but as my oldest is at the max comfortable height, I wouldn't buy it - but I would definitely rent it for a week. It does push easily even with a lot of weight (combined my two oldest are close to 90lbs.) and you can't beat the coverage provided by the canopy.

I'll be renting one on our next trip as we'll probably fly as opposed to our usual drive.

My oldest is just over 48" and he fits in the City Mini but the top of his head just brushes the canopy and his thighs are lifted slightly off the seat with his feet on the footrest, but not uncomfortably so, or so he says. If you're going to be renting one for your vacation, your boys should be fine. .

That's good to hear that they fit OK. I just made my reservation for the double stroller. We leave on Sunday 10/19, so I will report back on how it all went.

I know it's been a while since someone last posted on here but I found this post on a search I did about Stroller rentals in Orlando.

My question is Can anyone tell me approx. how much the double weighs?

thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter