Orlando show moved to 10/23 this week, Disneyland show to 10/22

ImTooExcitedToSleep

DIS Veteran
Staff member
Pete just posted on his Facebook page:

"Just want to let everyone know that this weeks show will be going live on THURSDAY at 1pm eastern instead of Tuesday. We had a scheduling issue with an event we're doing with our Dreams Unlimited agents at Universal this week. Sorry for any inconvenience!"

No show last week now a pushed back show this week what am I going to do on Tuesday I'm having withdrawals.

Did Universal have a new show last week? I signed up for live stream but haven't been getting announcements before the show goes live. It usually comes a few hours after show has happened. I think maybe not this week but soon we need another free form Friday. I loved that show.It was the best birthday present ever.:cheer2:

Thank you for posting this! I checked iTunes for two days and the podcast wasn't there, and didn't see any mention of the schedule change at disunplugged.com either.

My withdrawal is coming under control here - I feel so much better now! Hope everyone there is feeling better, too!

Hey everyone! I noticed they haven't posted the Livestream on Disunplugged.com yet, but there is an event on Livestream.com :) Just thought I'd pass that along if anyone was looking for the show today! :thumbsup2

That was my issue too. I usually go to their page and it didn't work. I did get to see it later tonight. I think Corey was talking about me saying if they are 2 minutes late someone would ask about it. lol What can I say I was really looking forward to the show. :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter