Orlando Shopping Tours?

abacobaby

Mouseketeer
We would like to go do some shopping during our trip (clothes etc). Since we don't drive, I was wondering if anyone has ever heard of a shopping tour? If you've ever been on one of these tours, how was it? Was it worth it? Where did the tour go to? Any info would help,so thanks in advance!!!

I'm sorry, I don't know of any tours. However, we take the Lynx bus (public transit) from the TTC (MK) to Osceola Mall, (not much there), Walmart, Target, Walgreen, Publix, Old Town, all on #192. It's the #56 Bus, and runs twice an hour. We also take the #50 and #8 to Beltz Factory Outlet mall. You can also transfer from the #50 to go to Florida Mall. Fare is $1.25 each way, transfers are free. The information kiosk at the TTC has schedules and info. Hope this helps.

is fun too:)

It runs up and down International Drive...form Belz at one end (and you could spend all day there)...all the way to the other big mall at the other end...??

$0.75/person or so..? IT was a couple of years ago since we were on it:)

HTH!

:sunny:

I would be more than happy to take you anywhere you want to go ~ just buy me an airline ticket and rent a car and off I go! :rotfl2:

Teresa :flower:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter