Orlando Shopping Tours?

Discussion in 'Orlando Hotels and Attractions' started by abacobaby, Jul 20, 2005.

1. abacobaby

abacobaby Mouseketeer

We would like to go do some shopping during our trip (clothes etc). Since we don't drive, I was wondering if anyone has ever heard of a shopping tour? If you've ever been on one of these tours, how was it? Was it worth it? Where did the tour go to? Any info would help,so thanks in advance!!!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. pampam

pampam DIS Veteran

I'm sorry, I don't know of any tours. However, we take the Lynx bus (public transit) from the TTC (MK) to Osceola Mall, (not much there), Walmart, Target, Walgreen, Publix, Old Town, all on #192. It's the #56 Bus, and runs twice an hour. We also take the #50 and #8 to Beltz Factory Outlet mall. You can also transfer from the #50 to go to Florida Mall. Fare is $1.25 each way, transfers are free. The information kiosk at the TTC has schedules and info. Hope this helps.

4. JANNYANS

JANNYANS DIS Veteran

5. mbb

mbb <font color=green>Wishin' & Clappin' & always Beli

is fun too:)

It runs up and down International Drive...form Belz at one end (and you could spend all day there)...all the way to the other big mall at the other end...??

$0.75/person or so..? IT was a couple of years ago since we were on it:)

HTH!

:sunny:

6. talicskai

talicskai DIS Veteran

I would be more than happy to take you anywhere you want to go ~ just buy me an airline ticket and rent a car and off I go! :rotfl2:

Teresa :flower: