orlando sanford shuttle???

spedtchr

Earning My Ears
Has anyone ever used a shuttle or taxi service from sanford to the disney hotels? If so, what do you recommend? Is it worth paying the price or should we just rent a car??? Thanks for the help.

:) DH and I always use Tiffany Towncar service when traveling to Orlando. They do pick folks up at Sanford and it is about $100 more I believe. They will also pick folks up in Tampa, for more money. They will give you a 30 minute grocery stop for free which is nice. In the 10 times we have used them over the years, only once did we complain about a driver who drove way too fast....he no longer works there. We have had Renatta, Steve and Waseem as drivers and they have all been very nice and are always on time.

DH does not want the hassle of ME and at this point we just don't want to use another service...we are happy. THey have a website for pricing.

We have used Tiffany Towncar when arriving at Sanford. But that was back long before we realized how easy the drive is to WDW. The cost is about $200, not including a tip..so a fairly sizable chunk of change.
A rental car could be a lot less if you are using it just to get there and back, and not keeping the car for your entire stay. But I have also found a rental that cost less than the car service, for my entire stay.
The drive is easy and pretty straightforward. The car rental counters are just outside of the baggage claim area, with most car lots right across the street....not a main street.
Check out costs both ways and see how it comes out.

If you rent a car at Sanford and drive to a Disney resort but don't want to keep the car for the week, where do you return the car? Also, where do you rent the car for the return trip to Sanford that can then be returned at Sanford airport? Thanks :)

:)There is a car rental place near the swan/dolphin/BW area I think. There is also a nice AAA car center on property but I do not know if they rent cars there....so it is just easier for us to use Tiffany. I agree it is more expensive to travel from Sanford.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter