• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Orlando Relocation Research Questions

It was nice to come across this thread! My partner and I work together. They just informed us of some changes in our positions and we are suddenly looking at either cuts in pay or relocation. One of the locations is Altamonte Springs and I am really hoping it works out. :wizard:

We're planning to pop open the escape hatch and permanently leave New York City in just a few more years. One potential destination for us is the Orlando area. So this June we're arriving in Orlando a few days early before our Gay Days vacation to explore the area as potential residents, not tourists. We've done some research on suburbs/neighborhoods and such on the web but want to familiarize ourselves first-hand with the area. We'd also be interested in viewing a few select homes that are currently for sale just to get an idea for the kinds of things available in our projected price range.

So how did it go? Did you meet with a realtor and check out some places?

Here's hoping I have some good news to share within the next 30 days or so...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter