Orlando on March 12 Grosvenor hotel?

filly

Earning My Ears
My daughter and I need a place to stay on March 12 - 15th and was wondering about the Grosvenor? We will be shopping and going to one of the parks in Disney. Would this be a nice hotel or are there others that you can suggest. Under $150 a night.

some people love it - others don't.

however if you are doing WDW - then I would stay at WDW - because of the new early entry/late night.

of some morning you get into the parks an hour early - on some nights you get to remain in the parks for 3 hours after all the day guest leave.

the value resorts at WDW are cheaper than $150.

the only dd hotel that participates in this is the Hilton.

As long as you are in the Tower, you should have no complaints. Close to Downtown Disney. Bus to the parks are pretty sufficient. :flower:

and liked it very much. We paid something like $80/night (I believe it was through www.hotelkingdom.com) and would stay there again. It's very convenient to Downtown Disney - we walked there from the hotel. We also had a car and drove to the parks - was just a few minutes drive. Hope this helps with your decision!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter