Orlando non-Disney park passes

The best deal for Universal is on their website right now. $85 for 7 days admission. Both Universal and Sea World have separate message boards here on the DIS -- you can usually find the best deals on those boards.

the best price I found was through costco. $84.99 for 3 months unlimited admissions to both parks. Mine came in the mail in only 3 days. I don't have a link handy, but I just went to the costco website and did a search for "Universal Studios". Very easy. Unforunately, with my schedule, we'll only be able to use them 2 days, but still worthwhile.

DISNEYandaCRUISE said:
the best price I found was through costco. $84.99 for 3 months unlimited admissions to both parks. Mine came in the mail in only 3 days.
Could you look for a link, please? I looked and could not find this.

There was an annual pass for $179.99 w/3 free months added. Then there were 7-day passes for both parks for $109.99/adult or $94.99/child. These were in "Sports" => "Tickets" => "Theme & Water Parks" or could be found by searching for Universal Studios and sifting through pages of caskets and other unrelated stuff. ;)

When do your 3-month passes expire? Can they be used at any time in 2007 or 2008? Thanks for your help.

Lisa P. said:
Could you look for a link, please? I looked and could not find this.

There was an annual pass for $179.99 w/3 free months added. Then there were 7-day passes for both parks for $109.99/adult or $94.99/child. These were in "Sports" => "Tickets" => "Theme & Water Parks" or could be found by searching for Universal Studios and sifting through pages of caskets and other unrelated stuff. ;)

When do your 3-month passes expire? Can they be used at any time in 2007 or 2008? Thanks for your help.

they're for sale in our Costco, no need to buy online. the expire 3 months from the day you activate them at the parks. you can sit on them until you need them.

Amity 3 said:
they're for sale in our Costco, no need to buy online.
Is there a way to purchase them if there's no Costco store near my home?

it looks like they've been pulled from the website, but I saw them at our store recently. if you're not a Costco member, you've got to factor in the fifty dollar membership fee.

how many days are you looking to spend at Universal? that's a factor with UO passes.

Lisa P,
strange, its not there anymore, but was only 4 days ago. Costco must have just pulled it. They could be used any time through Dec 31,2007. If not used by that date, they would be automatically activated, and then expire 3 months from then.

Thanks to both of you for trying... we're looking at a week in the area towards the end of 2007 for a family reunion. We planned to spend some part of several days that week at the two UO parks. But our 3 young adult kids may also revisit relatives in the area a month or two later in the winter. So a 3-month pass would have been a great deal, especially for them.

If these are spotted elsewhere, it'd be a terrific heads-up on this forum! Thanks again.

AAA (got our Universal single day and power pass tickets from them last year), they have discounted tickets including one very similar to the Universal special right now. Have tickets to a variety of Orlando attractions and theaters. I just got Discovery Cove from them that were greatly discounted, but was limited to AAA South members.

Ticketmania or UnderCoverTourist sell discounted tickets as well to all in Orlando. Have used Ticketmania several times.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter