Orlando Kids Eat Free Card

bigmom04

Earning My Ears
Back in 2012 on my family's first Disney trip we purchased two of the Orlando kids eat free cards. We saved a lot of money and used the cards at a lot of offsite places. Has anyone used the cards recently? Is it still a good deal? Has anyone purchased the family deal card?

I've never used it and don't know much about it. I guess I would first check to make sure which restaurants are participating, what menu restrictions might be involved and how that might impact our ordering, and how many offsite meals we plan to eat. It looks like there are a few different options of cards, so make sure the venues you prefer are included in the card you purchase. I never seem to have much luck using such things, but maybe that's just my family's preferences. If it looks like it will work for you, go for it!

Enjoy your vacation!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter