• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Orlando Hilton 3 nights $99.00

JAP

*Still love Disney!*
Anyone think this is a good deal. DH got the call Sat a.m. and bought the package. We have a choice of 5 different hotels to choose from in the Orlando area. We also have 15 mos. in which to use this.

I am sort of excited b/c DH did this thinking about taking the kids to WDW. He had a choice between WDW and Las Vegas.

I have a hard time planning more than 6 months out. Am I truly saying this!!!LOL I guess I need to start planning our next trip! YEAH!

Maybe I should plan for Christmas to make the DISCon. What is everyone's opinion? Maybe I can actually meet some famous DISers (Dan Murphy, Pandy Paws)!!!

Can you please explain a little more about the "package".
I'm going in Oct. and have ressies at AllStars but looking for something nice but cheaper if I can find. We will have our car so transporation is not a problem. It is 3 nights at $99 per night? Thanks.

We received a telephone call from Hilton hotels. They offered a 3 night stay for a total of $99.00 for all three nights (the rate is NOT per night). I think it is a great deal.

We have not received all of the paperwork yet. Once I receive the info I will post an update.

Sorry to get you excited. It is some sort of promo for repeat guests (I assume).

I wonder if you call the Hilton direct and let them know you would like to participate in any phone promos you may get lucky.:)

Are you sure it's not one of those time share tour deals?

There are no timeshares involved. DH specifically asked this question.

This is for a standard hotel room. They mentioned the Downtown Disney location as being the closet to WDW for our stay.

It sounds almost too good to be true, however, we have stayed at Hiltons all over the U.S. I am not surprised by the offer. But I will post more once I receive the entire information package.

:)

That is a good deal then. :) The DD Hilton is pretty expensive.

UPDATE***

I am a little upset and bummed. gepetto was right. There is a tour involved at the Seaworld location.

We received our confirmation letter last night. The timeshare info was in very small print on the back page 2 of the letter.

DH is quite mad as he specifically asked the rep on the phone about a timeshare presentation. She told him NO! DH is going to call Hilton today and complain. There are no refunds and it is not tranferrable.:mad:

We are still plan on going but will attempt to see if DH can be the only one to attend.

Thanks.

Don't be bummed, JAP! This is a great deal!

I'm sure that they will not let your DH attend alone. They only allow the presentation for married couples when both are present to avoid the dreaded "I'll have to discuss this with my spouse" line. If you go, don't dread it. Just don't ask alot of questions and let their words fall on deaf ears.

Remember, if THEY call you, beware! :D

BTW, Dan and Pandy are two of MY favorite DISers, too! Genuinely nice people! :bounce:

If they told you on the phone that a timeshare tour wasn't involved, after you asked, and then sent you something in writing that committed you to a timeshare presentation without your consent (after they basically lied to you over the phone), I'd be making a call to the Attorney General's office. That's just me...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter