• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Orlando Flex Ticket Help

stal

DIS Veteran
Hi

I purchased the 4 park orlando flex ticket a few weeks ago but i have now found other tickets that are better value for what we want to do.

so... my question is... do the flex tickets expire? I can't find any date on the tickets or the documentation. We are going in october so probably won't be going back for another 2 or 3 years after that. Would i still be able to use them then?

thanks alot!:D

The orlando flex ticket expires 14 DAYS after the first usage of entering your first park.

so, if i don't start usuaing the ticket until sometime in 2005 it will still work for 14 days?

Stal

I'm just interested in which tickets you found which were better value than the flexticket?

Carol

hi, well we will only be in orlando for 8 full days. The reason why i got the flex tickets is because it gave us... flexibility to go in and out of US, IOA and SW for the 8 days.

What i am thinking now is to get the US passes, buy 7 days for the price of 2 for around £67 and a 1 day SW pass for £30 from Ticket Mania and maybe get the 2nd day free. That is £97, about a £12 saving on the Flex tickets. Doesn't sound much but it will go towards other things. I was thinking of saving the flex tickets for when we go back for longer, but don't know when that will be, yet.

:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter