• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Orlando Bonnet Creek Resort

jillianjigs7

DVC Member
Hello All -
I just booked a vacation at Orlando Bonnet Creek Resort for next May in a one bedroom vills for less than $600. My question is, is this resort the same as the Wyndham Resort at Bonnet Creek or different? We are used to staying on Disney Property with our Disney Vacation Club however we want to go down and do just Universal Parks and Seaworld. We want to stay off property because we are afraid if we stay on property our kids will want to do disney. We go to Disney 2x a year so we want to do a little something different.

Any insight? Has anyone stayed at the Orlando Bonnet Creek? We got the insane deal on booking.com.

Thanks!

We are driving home from WBC as a type this. Great stay Loved having all the extra space but it is on Disney property and you pass the welcome to disney sign every time you return from the Sea World area...just be aware of that if your intent is to be away from Disney. Otherwise, it's a great Location in terms of space, pools, activities etc....

Not sure what Orlando Bonnet Creek is. If you are talking about Wyndham then Wyndham Bonnet Creek is right next to Epcot and down the road from Disney Marketplace. Wyndham's resort close to Universal and Sea World is the Orlando International Resort Club on Del Verde Way near International Drive

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter