Orlando Attractions ticket website.

luchamouse

Mouseketeer
Hi there, we usually buy our tickets from Undercover Tourist, but I'm seeing some deals for Ultimate Disney 14 day and Universal Combo tickets over at Orlando Attractions.

Anyone ever use this website?

Was it good?

Where do you go for your tickets?

Many thanks!

Hi there, we usually buy our tickets from Undercover Tourist, but I'm seeing some deals for Ultimate Disney 14 day and Universal Combo tickets over at Orlando Attractions.

Was it good?

Many thanks!

I used to use attraction tickets direct but have found them to be a lot more expensive this year. I have necer even heard of Undercover Tourist but have a look at florida escapes. I priced, for 4 adults, disney ultimate, 14 day 2 park universal and seaworld 3 park for £1500. Thats the best Ive found so far and they have had really good reviews. Unless I find a better price, Ill be getting these tickets this week. Hope this helps :)

Was it good?

Many thanks!

Have used Undercover and Orlando Attractions - both good , both real tickets, no probs at all - just depends on who's cheapest when we want the tix.

Was it good?

Many thanks!

The thread below shows who the ticket dealers are that people on these forums regularly use and would recommend, along with prices and links to their websites

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2631236

I used them for a couple of tickets last year. We got a very good price and they were delivered not long after ordering. If the price is right, I would definately use them again, but id also shop about for deals.

Anyone used these before they have an office here in the uk also?

it is £161 for an adult 5 day pass no hopping but can visit same park several times per day.i cant find any cheaper all seem to be a lot more expensive!

orlando attractions seem to be the cheapest, i have used them last year, great sevice and the real tickets were posted to us.
have a look at Kennys thread he put as a link :thumbsup2

i looked at loads of website before booking mine this week, got a price match guaranteed price from orlando ticket deals (they are part of attraction tickets direct) who i have always gone with before. tickets-not vouchers arrived today - excellent service. look for cheap price elsewhere and they match it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter