Orlando area Disers, a different sort of question

lucyanna girl

<font color=blue>My hair looks like Tigger spit ou
My daughter and I made a last minute trip to WDW. She is a graduating Senior majoring in Speech-Language Patholog and an officer in her NSSLHA organization.
Graduation in May, grad school starts in August. :yay:

Sarah's University has a break this week and starts back on Monday. There is a Spring Conference next week for SPL and a guest speaker flying in. Last night she received an email from the president of her NSSLHA group asking her to prepare and bring in on Monday a gift basket for the speaker. amount other things they suggested various small crackers and cheeses as well as fruit. So, we are taking time from the Parks to gather up the items she needs as we will not get home until late Sunday night.

No big deal, just one problem - we really don't know where in Orlando to find individual type cheeses and crackers. We are staying on-property so somewhere nearby would be nice. Any suggestions? We drove so transportation isn't a problem.

Thanks,

Penny

The Publix on 192 near Celebration at Water Tower Place has a great cheese section.

:)

Thanks! It is probably a good thing they let her know at the last minute. We have nowhere in our little home town to find goodies!

Penny

I echo the Publix suggestion. We had a wine/cheese party at my work and even my foodie coworker was impressed with the selection. Publix is everywhere down here. The one near the Premium Outlets between 535/I-Drive and the one behind Magic Kingdom on 535 are probably the closest.

If you're going back to Epcot, maybe look in the showcase shops for some cool snacks. Nothing with disney characters

Also, By the loop there is a publix across from the loop with a good cheese selection. It is a straight shot down Osceola Parkway and then right on dyer blvd. Easy navigation in and out of Disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter