ORLANDO AIRPORT Body Screeners??

REKALO

Earning My Ears
Do they now have full body screeners yet?? Just wondering what to expect for our February trip. We usuallly waste some time walking around the shop side of the airport before going through security when ME drops us off for our home flight.

THANKS!!

As far as I know MCO does not have the full body scanners yet ... we just returned from WDW in mid-May and did not see any scanners - but then it was very early and I may have still been asleep and missed them.

Bonny

I would urge you to go through security as quickly as you can. You never know if a mob might appear as you moseyed about the main terminal and before you decided to go to security.

I would urge you to go through security as quickly as you can. You never know if a mob might appear as you moseyed about the main terminal and before you decided to go to security.

I'll second this advice! When we flew home on June 7, we arrived at the airport two hours in advance. (My DH likes to play it really, really safe.) Good thing, because it took over an hour to get through the security checkpoint. It was a disorganized, chaotic mess.

they should be getting them soon not sure the date but they have them from tsa just not sure when they will put them into use and how many they will have at first

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter