Orlando 6 park Flexticket plus - car parking question?

Goofey's Girl

Mouseketeer
Hi
Wonder if anyone knows this.

I am looking at travel republics MEGADEAL 1 which is 6 orlando park ticket for £198 for three of us and then my DH to get the Orlando 6park Flexticket plus. He is the driver and I understand if he has this ticket at £213 we will only ever have to pay parking once each day at the 6 parks and we can hop around (None of which are Disney)

How does this work would he pay for a carpark ticket at for example Universal in the morning and then show the same car park ticket at for example Seaworld in the afternoon. Has anyone done this please? By not getting the flex plus tickets for us all it saves me £45.

Thank you.

As I understand it, with the MEGADEAL 1 you actually get a 3-park Universal ticket (allowing access to Universal, Islands and Wet n Wild) and a 3-park Sea World ticket (allows access to Sea World, Busch Gardens and Aquatica).

Yes, with the Flexticket Plus (which includes all of those parks), you will only have to pay for parking once at whichever park you visit first and then show your parking ticket at another park and get free parking. You need to consider how often you will actually visit more than one of those parks in the same day and see whether the savings are worth it. After all, you are still paying that first time each time so you are only actually saving on parking when you visit a different park in the same day. Since parking is around $16 (£10) per day, I would suggest that, unless you are likely to 'hop' at least twice it is probably not worth the extra. Since Busch is so far away, you won't be able to hop that day. Universal and IOA share the same parking lot so no savings there if you visit both in the same day. To be honest, if you are forking out that kind of money, £20 is probably neither here nor there so not really a big issue, I suppose :confused3

One thing I would question is how much use you are likely to get out of those tickets realistically in a fortnight (presuming it is a fortnight) holiday. Especially if you have Disney tickets too.

Thank you WilmaBride.

Shameful I know but we won't be getting Disney tickets this year. Boys are now 14 and 16 and don't want to. Sad I know.

I think because of that I can see us heading to Aquatica a few times after a park. I think it probably will be worth doing it that way.

The holiday will hopefully be a little slower paced than previous holidays or that is my hope :rotfl2: staying at Vista Cay and hopefully doing 3 days at the coast after visiting a Busch towards the end of the holiday.

Never done either Busch or the coast before so looking forward to those.

Thanks for your help :thumbsup2

Thank you WilmaBride.

Shameful I know but we won't be getting Disney tickets this year. Boys are now 14 and 16 and don't want to. Sad I know.

Nothing shameful about that - we much prefer the Universal parks to Disney

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter