Orlando 10-day Weather Forecast

TottenKing

You don't need a weather man to know which way the
I just checked the weather forecast for our trip. (We'll be at WDW from 1/18 to 1/24 then at the beach on Anna Maria Island from 1/24 to 1/28.)

I feel like crying. The kids, my husband, and I have been sooo looking forward to this...and now it's going to be pretty much as cold as it is here at home right now...actually colder.

((Deleted false, scary weather information...See below.)

Where did you see those temps? I just looked at Weather.com and it looks like the weather in Orlando will be highs in the seventies for the next 10 days. We're leaving for WDW on Sunday.

Yeah I think you got the wrong forecast.

If that was the case, then it would be a FOX newsalert about how the world is coming to an end with snow everyday for a week in Florida:)

You're right. My computer had actually flipped back to my hometown!

Here's the real one:

Fri
Jan 18 Mostly Cloudy
75°/60° 20%
75°F

Sat
Jan 19 Showers
64°/43° 40%
64°F

Check Flight Delays
Sun
Jan 20 Partly Cloudy
61°/50° 10%
61°F

Mon
Jan 21 Mostly Cloudy
69°/58° 10%
69°F

Tue
Jan 22 Few Showers
76°/58° 30%
76°F

Get Tips for Driving in the Rain
Wed
Jan 23 Showers
76°/60° 40%
76°F

Thu
Jan 24 Scattered Showers
78°/56° 30%
78°F

Fri
Jan 25 Showers
76°/55° 40%

(And I've actually taken down the old one so I don't scare anyone.)

Now I'm so happy! :worship: :worship: :worship:

Excuse me for one sec.....

Hold on....

Okay. I just had to fill out my membership card for the local hysterical society.

If that was the case, then it would be a FOX newsalert about how the world is coming to an end with snow everyday for a week in Florida:)

No kidding! I've never been happier to be 100% wrong.

Now--what are the chances of that being right, especially the parts about rain/showers???

Now--what are the chances of that being right, especially the parts about rain/showers???

I agree. That's why I've purchased the premium membership in the local hysterical society. I'm thinking of running for the chair of the Crying for No Reason Committee.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter