Originality.

HSMndLKfan92

The Force is strong with this one
Yesterday in my health class, we started a unit on personality. I had to do an activity about finding out my personality, obviously. There was one description about a type of personality that's been bugging me since I read it.

INTJ
... original ... follows structure.

I've always thought of originality as going against the rules, and not following structure. Maybe that's just me?

I'd like your imput.

How do you view originality?

you can be both original and liking of structure. the difference is, the structure you follow may not be the same structure those around you wish to follow.

"If a companion of yours marches differently, perhaps it is because he is marching to a different beat. Let him be, no matter how measured or how far away"

I think it's going against everyone else and being yourself.

"Life isn't about finding yourself, it's about creating yourself." :)

you can be both original and liking of structure. the difference is, the structure you follow may not be the same structure those around you wish to follow.

"If a companion of yours marches differently, perhaps it is because he is marching to a different beat. Let him be, no matter how measured or how far away"

Hmm, I see your point.
I never thought of it that way.

Originality to me is just being yourself and not following others.:)

you can always be original and still follow the structure.

most of poetry.

you have to follow the structure, but the poem itself is wide open.

you can always be original and still follow the structure.

most of poetry.

you have to follow the structure, but the poem itself is wide open.

That is a wonderful analogy.

Being original doesn't always mean going against the flow. There is structure that has to be followed in everything we do. No matter if we choose our own path to get there or not there is a structured way of getting there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter