• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Original Stick Families 2

Could you please make me some Halloween stick figures? That would be wonderful for our upcoming trip! The names are:
Granddaddy
Grandma
Mom
Dad
Emma (girl 6)
Matt (boy 2)
Thanks!
Liz

Hope you like it.
emma.jpg

Hope you like the Halloween one.
92.jpg

matt2.jpg

THANK YOU!!!! I LOVE THEM!!! YOU ARE SO KIND TO TAKE THE TIME TO HELP EVERYONE!!! I have one favor? Instead of Catie and Matt, could you change it to Mom and Dad? If this is a pain in your tush...NO WORRIES!!!! THANK YOU AGAIN!!:flower3:

I just found this and I am in love!!! Can I get two for our upcoming trip?

Top: Making Magical Memories
Dad (34) (male)
Mom (34) (female)
Ryan (2) (male)
Grammy (63) (female)
Courtney (23) (female)

Bottom: Walt Disney World 2009

Top: My 1st Trip to Disney
Ryan (2) (male)
Bottom: September 2009

Thank you so much!

I just found this and I am in love!!! Can I get two for our upcoming trip?

Top: Making Magical Memories
Dad (34) (male)
Mom (34) (female)
Ryan (2) (male)
Grammy (63) (female)
Courtney (23) (female)

Bottom: Walt Disney World 2009

Top: My 1st Trip to Disney
Ryan (2) (male)
Bottom: September 2009

Thank you so much!

ryan.jpg

ryan2-1.jpg

Could I get some made, do I need to pay you??? How, where? We are doing a grand gathering -

At the top: The Drexler, Hofer, Shafer Grand Gathering
At the bottom: Walt Disney World - October 2009

Would like to see both the regular mickey hat & the halloween one didn't know if they would all fit on one shirt or not

The Drexler's
Kenny -dad figure
Amanda - mom
Kieran - boy
Alanna - girl
Donovan - boy

The Hofer's
Tony- dad
Cristie - mom
Alex - boy
Baileigh - girl

The Shafer's
Kenneth - dad
Linda - mom
Cinnamon - girl

Thanks SOOOOOO Much!!!

Could I get some made, do I need to pay you??? How, where? We are doing a grand gathering -

Would like to see both the regular mickey hat & the halloween one didn't know if they would all fit on one shirt or not

The Drexler's
Kenny -dad figure
Amanda - mom
Kieran - boy
Alanna - girl
Donovan - boy

The Hofer's
Tony- dad
Cristie - mom
Alex - boy
Baileigh - girl

The Shafer's
Kenneth - dad
Linda - mom
Cinnamon - girl

Thanks SOOOOOO Much!!!

Max is 13 so your good. Instead of their individual names underneath I could put the Family name instead. Will that work for you? I will still keep the family name at top also. I'll work on them.:thumbsup2

Hello, I'm so sorry to bother you again...is there any way I could get one with just the regular Mickey ears stick figure and his name a little bigger? I tried printing it on a regular piece of paper before I used the iron-on paper but the B-day hat didn't print very well and his name "Maddox" did'nt print very well either. Thanks again for all of your time on this.:cloud9: April

Hello, I'm so sorry to bother you again...is there any way I could get one with just the regular Mickey ears stick figure and his name a little bigger? I tried printing it on a regular piece of paper before I used the iron-on paper but the B-day hat didn't print very well and his name "Maddox" did'nt print very well either. Thanks again for all of your time on this.:cloud9: April

I was playing around with it. What about this.
maddox.jpg

I'm so sorry to bother you again - but could you take the "L" out of the HOFER name at the top of the shirt and replace the "i" in Drexler to an "L" on the regular mickey hat shirt? They look so cute, can't wait to get them on a shirt!!!! :yay::yay::yay: Thanks so much

I'm so sorry to bother you again - but could you take the "L" out of the HOFER name at the top of the shirt and replace the "i" in Drexler to an "L" on the regular mickey hat shirt? They look so cute, can't wait to get them on a shirt!!!! :yay::yay::yay: Thanks so much

Whoops,
I'll have to work on that tonight. dont think I saved your image:sad2: so it might take me another day. No worries.

Can I get this with "The Robbins' Family" on the top with 4 stick characters and "Walt Disney World" on the bottom:

Male - Chris(dad)

Female - Danette(mom)

Female - Christin (girl 13yr)

Female - Chloe (girl 9yr)

TIA, Danette

The Drexler's
Kenny -dad figure
Amanda - mom
Kieran - boy
Alanna - girl
Donovan - boy

The Hofer's
Tony- dad
Cristie - mom
Alex - boy
Baileigh - girl

The Shafer's
Kenneth - dad
Linda - mom
Cinnamon - girl

Thanks SOOOOOO Much!!!

Sorry took so long, had to remake from scratch.
gg1.jpg

gg2.jpg

May I please request a Halloween one

Poppa-60
Nana-62
Momma-32
Garrett-2

Top Wording: Boo to You!
Bottom Wording: Halloween Walt Disney World

We are celebrating in 2009.

Thanks so much.

Can I get this with "The Robbins' Family" on the top with 4 stick characters and "Walt Disney World" on the bottom:

Male - Chris(dad)

Female - Danette(mom)

Female - Christin (girl 13yr)

Female - Chloe (girl 9yr)

TIA, Danette

Here you go.
robbins.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter