• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"Original" Soarin' in Epcot from May 27-June 16

This is awesome news. Please let some of the TT for May 28th in the morning open up. We're without any TT FP+ for this trip and we're okay with Standby but would love it if we could eat our goodbye breakfast and ride it one time with the FP+ before we go home.

::Crossing Fingers::

I must have caught a glitch then, because I have both Test Track and Mission:Space FP booked on 6/12. Was actually able to book it this way on my original FP selection night back in April. :confused3

It was set up that MS was a Tier 2 for awhile in March and April, I think under the assumption that Soarin' and/or FEA would be online and Tier 1 by that point. Once they thought they wouldn't be, then they moved MS back to Tier 1, but those that had already booked it as a Tier 2 got to keep it.

It was set up that MS was a Tier 2 for awhile in March and April, I think under the assumption that Soarin' and/or FEA would be online and Tier 1 by that point. Once they thought they wouldn't be, then they moved MS back to Tier 1, but those that had already booked it as a Tier 2 got to keep it.

So just happened to catch the perfect window then. Love how consistent they are these days...

I moved my Epcot day from 5/26 to 5/29 so I could get to experience Soarin on our trip. We weren't able to secure a decent FP time for Character Spot with the date change, but I'll do Stand By if I get to ride Soarin!

I must have caught a glitch then, because I have both Test Track and Mission:Space FP booked on 6/12. Was actually able to book it this way on my original FP selection night back in April. :confused3
The same thing had happened for me

I had both booked too in April but didn't realize my great good fortune and switched park days :( I wasn't able to do it again.

I'm really happy to hear Soarin' will be open while we're there!

I j

That is what happened for us. I was able to get both Mission Space and Test Track for our early June Epcot day.

We also have both scheduled for June 9. It didn't even catch my attention.

Anyone else trying to get a FP this morning? I keep getting "Internal Service Error" when I try to modify one of our Epcot fastpasses.

I can pull up the options, but Soarin is not listed when I try to modify our Test Track fp on June 10.

Website wouldn't load FastPass page. On the App my "Modify Existing FastPasses" was grayed out. Randomly the website finally loaded my existing FastPasses. Soarin did not show as a option for June 4th. Just kept retrying and on the 4th attempt to modify my Test Track FP, Soarin just popped up in the options list. KEEP TRYING.

I was able to change a TT FP to Soarin on June 10. Make sure your time windows are the same, or that the Soarin FP isn't overlapping something else you already have.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter