Original People Mover on display LA Fair 2015

Tres Vegas

Earning My Ears
I just wanted to share that the Gentleman that bought and restored one of the original people mover cars (Yellow #10) has a display at the LA county fair this year with the original control panel that you can see up close. I believe it was exhibit hall #7. He did a incredible job I spoke with him (cannot remember his name) for quite a time and he was very nice to share stories and how Bob Gurr helped him with restoring his car. We also talked in depth on tomorrow land and other stories. Also next to his display is an original Red Autotopia body from the early 80's. He is very willing to chat with you on Disney if you have the time. I took a couple of photos but unfortunately I do not know how to post photos on this site.

If you happen to be going to the fair this year this is a must to see and I suggest to get there early in the day before the crowds show it does get crowded mid day and afternoon

I'd have loved to have met him. My son was bummed that there is no longer a People Mover at DL. He even pointed out with sadness where it sits, abandoned and called it People Mover's skeleton.

I do not know how to post photos on this site.
Real easy. Just make sure the photo size is smaller than 1MB. Then you can drag and drop, or copy and paste the photo directly into the reply box when posting.

Hoping you can work it out - I'd love to see the pictures.

Lol, I don't think I've ever been to the LA County Fair despite living out here most all my life. I'd love to see the pictures, too. I also miss the People Mover ride. I hope you had fun at the fair. Tres Vegas.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter