• Controversial Topics Several months ago I added a private forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in opt-out. Click Here

ORIGINAL (MyGoofy26) POP fridge SWAP-Under new Management!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reagan&Co.

DIS Veteran
POP FRIDGE SWAP!!!!
SEE BELOW FOR DATES:
(free dining days already booked)

This swap's original post was THE ORIGINAL POP FRIDGE SWAP started by MyGoofy26 last year. Our fridge was lost until a wonderful DISER contacted me and offered their fridge, which had nobody to take requests for it. Thanks, Pokemom and the mickeychica swap!!Isn't sharing wonderful??!!!

Each borrower is responsible for contacting the people before you and after you on the list and making arrangements to meet/pass off the fridge or label it with the appropriate name before you leave it with Bell Services. And clean it out if you dirtied it, of course.

The fridge is white and square-shaped. It should be in a box covered with gray duct tape and red stripes, like a candy cane. YOU MAY VIEW THE PIC ON POST #165.

2008:
(HOLDs are subject to lose their spot if I don't receive the required info.. You are welcome to request one of these dates. First come and all that.....)

Dec.9-18: Reese
Dec.18-21: liliagm
Dec.21-29: MeWiseSooner

FRIDGE IS LOST AS OF DECEMBER 2008. NO NEW
RESERVATIONS ARE BEING TAKEN UNTIL WE FIND IT.

Dec.30- Jan.5: NADLV817

2009:

Jan.6-14: Advent
Jan. 17-24: teacup princess
Jan.28-Feb.6: jakesmom9
Feb.6-13: penel3
March 7-14: CarKey

Aug. 23-30: Mary Anne
Sept. 12-20: smarsha 4455
Sept. 24-Oct.2: rylousmom

If you are interested in using, please email me your real name, dates of visit, and confirmation #/ or cell #. I just need a way to track you down if there is a last minute change or problem. Please PM if you have date changes or cancellations. Some dates are very popular and I have turned away many DISers in the past. I check email almost every day, so if you don't hear from me, try again!

Reagan

Hi Reagan -- I'm trying to send a PM to you and Minnie&Me to share all the contact information for my time with the fridge -- but it's saying neither users are found and won't let me send it.

Any ideas?

Edited -- actually, I was able to send to you (I needed the period after your name)...but not Minnie&Me...help!

Edited again -- I got it -- thanks Al!!!

If you left click on someone's name in a thread it will give the option to pm that person, because some times the names are spelled wrong or don't have the right spaces or periods.

I have just replied to Wendaeh's PM. All is good.

Another suggestion is to link Carrie's original thread to Reagan&Co's first page. I have that thread bookmarked so other might do the same when they are checking on the status of the fridge swap.

Everybody-
MyGoofy26 is going to link her original post with this one. She is REALLY busy but we talked about it and I'm sure it will happen soon (if not already)!

Reagan

Brooklynboy-
Do you have any questions? (I see you are "new"- don't know if you have been lurking :cool2: or not)!
It is available during that time!
Reagan

hello r & co will get the fridge & drop it off from guest services if no one else
picks up the dates before or after let me know if i need to do anything else
pirate:

Brooklynboy,

You need to Private Message Wendaeh right away because her dates starts June 23. Let her know your name and confirmation # so she can leave the fridge in your name.

Please let me know how it goes because she already has my info.

Sara.

Brooklynboy,

I am not sure how many post you will need before you can PM? I just sent you one, can you try to reply back?

Brooklyboy-
I have Wendaeh's cell #- she already left home and I will ask her to leave for you with your screen name on it.
You have to have 6 posts before you can PM. Go read some dining reviews and just respond fast to thank them for posting. Then you can PM!:cool1:
Reagan

Well, good to see the fridge still exists! I had no idea that this thread was happening until Minnie & Me told me. (Thanks M&M :thumbsup2 )

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter