• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Oriental Trading Company!

zetalove08

Mouseketeer
Hey y'all!

Have any of you ever checked out the wedding section on orientaltrading.com??? They have some really cute, and personalized stuff for really cheap!!! You can get sets of bubbles with your name and date on them for $9.95 for 24 of them in a unit, and this was one of the more expensive items I found! I was just wondering if anyone has every bought favors through them before, it seems to good to be true. :rotfl:

Hey y'all!

Have any of you ever checked out the wedding section on orientaltrading.com??? They have some really cute, and personalized stuff for really cheap!!! You can get sets of bubbles with your name and date on them for $9.95 for 24 of them in a unit, and this was one of the more expensive items I found! I was just wondering if anyone has every bought favors through them before, it seems to good to be true. :rotfl:

I haven't, but I am going to now. I'm getting married next summer(july 19th 08) Congrats to you and thanks for the tip! :goodvibes

I have ordered from them in the past and was satisfied. I have not ordered wedding stuff from them yet..........I'm getting married 2-9-08 and plan on getting a bunch of reception stuff from them.

i haven't ordered wedding stuff from them, but favors for my nephew's party or christmas favors. they are pretty reliable and pretty good. but you really have to check on the sizes of things, sometimes the pictures make them look bigger than they actually are (for example: totes, pails, cello bags, etc).

Oriental Trading is turning out to be a saving grace for some of my centerpieces etc. We are having a beach theme and my parents collected sea shells on their last vacation ( a ton of them, i love those two :goodvibes ) but of course we need more for decor/place cards. Its so cheap and the quality really is good! As long as you keep an eye on sizes like luvey mentioned, you should be ALL set :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter