Organizing Your Leapser Stuff

poohfriend

DIS Veteran
Three kids are getting leapsters for Christmas.

The only problem I have now is how I'll help the kids organize thier stuff.

We had a backback for the leappads. And it didn't work so well for us because it only held a few of the many books we had.

I've been practicing FLY lady stuff and don't want to add a lot of clutter to the house...While these games have a lot less parts than many toys, I want to know how to help the kids keep it together.

Any suggestions are appreciated.

(Right now my only thought is clear plastic containers. But if I do that do I get one container for each kid or one container for the family? I want the kids to be able to share games.)

texasthree said:
we just bought the leapster cases. We have 5 games and it holds them all plus the leapster.

That included the case...so that's all I need?

wow. that was easy.

thanks.

The Leapster case has a pouch on the outside that easily holds 7-8 games.

If you didn't get the Leapster charger, then make sure you get rechargeable batteries! When DS first got his Leapster, he went through a set of batteries every couple of days. Each Leapster will need 4 AA batteries. Rechargeables are expensive, but an excellent investment.

I believe you would have to buy a charger for each leapster as well. The charger has a different back to put on the leapster. I guess you could charge one and keep changing the backs but that would be a pain!
Costco and sams have huge packs of batteries!

One problem we found with the blue leapster cases--they do not fit the leapster L-max very well. It is a struggle to put it in. And, forget getting the charger in there.

We bought an inexpensive insulated lunch box from Target. Since it is insulated, the padding protects the leapster if it gets dropped. It also has plenty of room for the games and the charger. Plus, there is the coolness factor, DS's case is the shape of a race car (which is a big hit since he is so into Cars these days).

debbi801 said:
One problem we found with the blue leapster cases--they do not fit the leapster L-max very well. It is a struggle to put it in. And, forget getting the charger in there.

We bought an inexpensive insulated lunch box from Target. Since it is insulated, the padding protects the leapster if it gets dropped. It also has plenty of room for the games and the charger. Plus, there is the coolness factor, DS's case is the shape of a race car (which is a big hit since he is so into Cars these days).

Thanks for the idea! I think that would work great...I was wondering how I was going to fit earphones in that little blue case -- and my littlest one can't use those ear buds. A lunch box is PERFECT!

thank you

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter