• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Organized Monday Pirates Team

imag!ne

Earning My Ears
Hey Everyone.

I'm homeschooled, and as a byproduct of that, I'm home all day on Monday and Tuesday :D

So I want to put together an organized team for Monday and possibly Tuesday. There will not very likely be any lines or lag for POTC, therefore providing a relatively peaceable environment in which to get those 575 points.

I need 6 people, as I would like to do 4 on 4.

My only other request is that I get to be first to "win" ;)

-Im

Members of the Monday Team:
Imagine
Magica
TravisSch
ToastedChip

Hey, I'm in but are you in for Sunday? I have an extended Spring Break so I have 1 extra day which means i start school Tuesday..

Hey, I'm in but are you in for Sunday? I have an extended Spring Break so I have 1 extra day which means i start school Tuesday..

I'm in for Sunday, but the lines are going to be as bad/worse as/than today's. So I'm not really in for Sunday. @_@..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter