Organize Your Space Challenge - Week 4 Remaining Embellishments, Tools, Albums

Hi Hurley!:wave2:
Do you just scrap or do you swap too? Check out the swap site too!
Talk to you soon!:hippie:

Thank you ladies. Actually, I am not sure what a swap is.... I feel so out of it. I will google and search this Board tonite for sure. Thanks for the 10 postings rule. I am excited about my signature block. woo hoo. (Can you tell I scraplift, a lot??) Heading to search out a swap thread. :thumbsup2

I just read some other posts you wrote. Im sorry if I confused you. But see how nice these ladies are? Seriously, any questions thats what we're all here for!:flower3:

Im sorry if I confused you. But see how nice these ladies are?

AR, No confusion by you at all. You actually helped me check into a new world: The Swap. :goodvibes I also had the opportunity to look around a little bit. Boy, is there A LOT! Ready to hit my patterned paper soon. (and post my pics, soon as well. Almost 10 posts)

AR, No confusion by you at all. You actually helped me check into a new world: The Swap. :goodvibes I also had the opportunity to look around a little bit. Boy, is there A LOT! Ready to hit my patterned paper soon. (and post my pics, soon as well. Almost 10 posts)

Hi Hurley!!
crazysmiliesa.gif

The swaps are amazing here! There are some very talented and creative people! But a word of caution...they can get addictive! :)

Also check out our "Living Room" which is the area just under the swap board in the Creative Community. It's where we post news, challenges, ask for support or vent, daily lists... Just another area we chat. These are the nicest people on the DIS! Glad you found us! :)

Thank you for your patience. I had to get special codes from my photo sharing site: Smugmug. I am almost a pro now.
(Yes, I have a good sized room, but being a military spouse makes this current room a dream because I am sure it won't happen again in future moves.)
BEFORE makeover pics:
455379945_KXQso-M.jpg

455379967_WdBVE-M.jpg

455379936_2tEqF-M.jpg

#1 Small Bottles: Stickles, Flock, Alcohol Inks (CHECK-n/a~ still new to me, so I don't have it. I do have acrylic paint bottles.)
455380020_oYUWt-M-1.jpg

#2 Cricut Cartridges and Supplies (CHECK-I re-purposed a small bookcase that has a little room to grow) My Sizzix tower sits on top, Cricut carts on a shelf, sizzlits on another shelf, Sizzix and sidekick on a shelf and Cricut on bottom shelf. All in plain view. I have a small 5 drawer system sitting atop my shelf with small sizzix die cuts and random small punches inside.

455380126_jrYmC-M-1.jpg

#3 Stamps (CHECK-My Type-A~ness has me pretty much done with this already. I have baskets that fit my CTMH stamp sets wonderfully, and I have built notebooks for other acrylics by using transparency paper and sheet protectors and taping the stamp picture behind the stamps.)

455380120_ZM4Ek-M.jpg

455380096_u8pxz-M.jpg

455380104_ZiHf4-M.jpg

#4 Chalks, Inks & Embossing Powders/Supplies (CHECK-Go Sterilite!! chalks and embossing powder in drawers. Stamp pads in a Cropper Hopper (great re-purposing idea) It is the case that holds photos and has the 12x12 door on the opposite side.)
455379996_HRmxm-M.jpg

#5 Collect Paper (CHECK-All in one place and mainly organized using OTC black 12x12 stacking trays and vertical 12x12 folders.)
455380078_jr6vi-M-1.jpg

455380064_VdQfw-M-1.jpg

455380052_B67qb-M-1.jpg

#6 Adhesives (CHECK-Medium sized plastic drawer system now works perfectly to hold all my adhesives from Zyron to glue dots.)
455379981_RANou-M.jpg

#7 Sizzix, Cuttlebug, Quickuts & Other Manual Die Cut Systems (CHECK-luckily with my "controlled" supply, it fits with my Cricut stuff on the bookcase.)
#8 Sort Paper (Taking advantage of Hope's vacation by taking a few days to do this "right for me." Looking to change up my patterned paper categories and unpack 3 new paper packs.)

I am excited I can FINALLY post pictures. Hope something helps someone, and I look forward to learning more ideas!!!

Hurley I figured out how to fix your images. You need to right click the image in your links, select open image in new window, paste in the thread and wrap
around the link.

or

I can go into your post and fix the pictures. LOL

Wow, what great work everyone is doing. Can't wait for my space to get over 60 degrees so I can get to work in my area.

I wanna go play at Hurley's house!!! She gots lots of fun toys and stuff!! :teeth:

ROAD TRIP!!!!

How does everyone sort or organize there acrylic stamps????
Mine are in a big Drawer that was intended for paper.

I was thinking binders with those top loading plastic pages and then like baseball card holder pages for the small ones....

Any other suggestions?

I haven't read thru all of the answers yet so maybe someone has said this. I have the white cubes from Michaels with the 4 drawers -- I have one filled with clear cd cases and my clear stamps are in those jewel cases. Sorted by topic. Labeled on the side so when I open the drawer, I can see the labels (birthday, baby, get well, etc)

I'm back home. So this train will be moving on again. But I'm guessing some of you have finished the next 2 days already. Me, I still have to sort all my paper, while unpacking, doing laundry, and getting back into the daily grind.

Big welcome to the newbies that have joined since I went to Florida. Great space Hurley!

Day 8 - Put away cardstock

By now, you should have figured out a sorting system, and today is the day to get all the cardstock filed away. I use the Cropper Hopper vertical system. I've tried horizontal storage, but then I have to page through the stack to find what I wanted, and the one edge would get messed up. Vertical works much better for me. I have 4 containers of cardstock. 1 Bling, 3 for Bazzill. When I finish with this sort, I may be up to 5 containers, with the 5th having Metallic paper, and the small amount of non-Bazzill cardstock I still own.

Mine has all found its way home to my vertical stack so I am done with today.

Rebecca

My cardstock is put away, except for what I am currently using. :thumbsup2
I even have my scrap pieces put away.

All mine is put away for now in temporary homes w/ FIL works on my new shelving paper storage units!!! :) I need to call and see how much longer I have to wait!!! I gotta keep him on his toes!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter