• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Organizational Tips for Cosmetics/Toiletries

tiffyms02

Mouseketeer
My family of 5 has a lot of cosmetics/toiletries between the 5 of us. I understand the over-the-door hangers are no longer allowed, correct? Are there other alternatives that have worked well? Would love to hear your tips on keeping your toiletries organized..

We used a hanging shoe organizer for these types of items and hung it up with magnetic hooks. I was also able to hook my regular toiletry hanger from the bathroom shelves.

I've brought and used one of those light weight collapsible cubes to keep everything neatly in, that way everything is in one place.

Give everyone a bag (Dopp kit for the guys, cuter for the gals), and they can take it in the bathroom when needed. Then leave with their stuff so the next person has space.

This is a small thing, but it helps me alot. I take the DCL hi-ball glass by the ice bucket and use that for the items that I grab multiple times a day.... my toothbrush in its case, travel size toothpaste, chapstick, floss, tweezers, lipstick, eyeliner. Everything "stands" vertically in the glass which takes up much less room on the glass shelves, and keeps me from having to rummage through my big toiletry bag multiple times per day.

We're a family of 5 too and the rooms for 5 we stayed in had a split bath. So we had plenty room for everyone's stuff as we just divided up who got which sink.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter