Ordering on Amazon US prior to arrival

ISL

Earning My Ears
Hello Dissers,

So, I'm off to Florida for the 2nd time in 3 years, YES!, and will be staying in a Disney hotel (Caribean beach resort)with my partner. We're going the two of us, so are going to be hitting the parks etc as a couple which means There's a bit more planning to do, as I don't have parents telling me where to be and when....

The first thing on a list of 'stuff I need to sort out' is arranging for an Amazon order to arrive before we do. I don't travel until August, but am trying to get my ducks in order so when it comes to it I can just work through a checklist.

Have any of you ordered using Amazon us for things like water bottles/peanut butter m&ms/other consumables before travelling? How far in advance did you order? Did you contact the hotel to say you would have a package arriving?

Thanks all in advance

Steve

Haven't ordered foods from Amazon but did order other items last trip (DD collects American Girl stuff and also wanted some books not available over here). Ordered about a week before to be delivered to OKW and it was ready and waiting when we checked in :)

should have added that we didn't advise the hotel before we arrived and also that we always have grocery deliveries from garden grocer and can highly recommend them.

We do this almost every trip. This is an example of how I address the parcel

• David Sherriff Check In Date: 02/17/2011
  • 4600 North World Drive
  • c/o Disney's Contemporary Resort
  • LAKE BUENA VISTA, FL 32830-1000
  • United States

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter