• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ordering my PP+ cd

jkluttrell

Mouseketeer
I tried to order my PP+ cd (yes I pre-ordered) but cannot for the life of me figure out how to redeem it. I clicked on products, then added the archive cd to my cart, then I put in that 16 digit code in the promotion code box and hit apply. Nothing! What step am I missing? My trip was the first week of October so I have not passed my expiration date.

I had trouble too for some reason. I just gave PP a call and they completed the process for me. I suggest that!

I tried to order my PP+ cd (yes I pre-ordered) but cannot for the life of me figure out how to redeem it. I clicked on products, then added the archive cd to my cart, then I put in that 16 digit code in the promotion code box and hit apply. Nothing! What step am I missing? My trip was the first week of October so I have not passed my expiration date.
Are you entering it with dashes and spaces? That's probably the number one problem.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Are you entering it with dashes and spaces? That's probably the number one problem.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

The dashes were the problem, I had tried lowercase and uppercase but finally did it without the dashes and that worked.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter